Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dear fudge cake, you're evil!





Processed foods make me feel sick - why do I keep eating them?!!!! Is it cause I have no self control when it comes down to cakes, cookies, chips, donuts, etc. That's just a sad thing to think about. Damn you artificial flavors and preservatives!!! I have to keep telling myself that the sugar in processed foods only create a vicious cycle. I crave sweet, I eat sweet, I feel sick, yet I crave more sweet right after and the cycle repeats itself.

This is more of a note to myself - a way of getting it off my mind and on paper - maybe when I'm swaying back and forth about whether I should be eating a slice of cake, I'll remember that it physically makes me feel sick. IT PHYSICALLY MAKES ME SICK!!!! Lather, rinse, and repeat!!!!!!!!!

Is there anyone out there that has this same problem? Anyone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment