Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

February 5th - 10:00 am

10:00 am came and went for me today! At around that time, I was dragging myself to the kitchen to make a nice hot cup of coffee! As the hot water hits the coffee and the aroma begins to fill the room, I slowly begin to wake up!

But then I waited til 10:00 pm thinking I can be clever and take a picture and write up an interesting tale. That time came and went too. I was preoccupied with deciding on what to watch through netflixs! I ended up watching nothing and instead reading through a few blog posts from other bloggers!

And so, I find myself here and I'm left with 10:27 pm. I decided to say heck with it and take the picture! This day's photo challenge was difficult for me! Maybe tomorrow will be a tad bit gentler on me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment