Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Photo Challenge Day 9 - Daily Routine

I took today's photo challenge to document a very mundane reoccurring day for me. Unfortunately, I go through this routine of a day Monday through Friday. I live for the weekends, holidays, and sick days!

Just a little something about each photo...I wake up in the mornings almost always 20 minutes after my alarm goes off! I am NOT a morning person. Once the brushing, scrubbing, and beautifying are done I find myself on the road to face about an hour of traffic. Slow snail crawling traffic! It's L.A. - what's a day without traffic? Lunch time is my favorite part of the work day! The pizza in the photo is from Fresh Brothers pizza! It's Da Works on thin crust with light sauce! It is yummy! The picture with the traffic again is my hour drive home! One word, two syllables. Awful! Lastly, once I'm done with the drive and the minor housework and dinner prep, I find comfort on my awesome couch. It has one of those lounge type extensions that is perfect for, well, lounging! Yes, I still have my Christmas tree up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment